Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: Tomorrow, I promise to leave...

  1. #51
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Twi, I've been avoiding this thread. He swears he isn't the same person as Hank, but even I have my doubts. The kiss I posted about in my last post was just that rotten, a kiss...it was my closure I think? (I could see the concern for me in your post) [img]wink.gif[/img]


    My car broke down, my cell phone was run over, I'm living with my parents again...but I'm over him and I feel really good *S*

  2. #52
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heya twi.... smooches

  3. #53
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ya Cloekins *SMOOCHIES* and Wendee if he isn't hank he sure comes close in looks i mean he could pass for hanks twin ......if it is hank i want him to know how disapointed iam in him to do you this way me and hank used to talk all the time,cut up ect...i considered him a good friend but if this is him that has caused all this pain on wendee i want consider him a friend cause a friend doesn't do people this way!!
    and if it in fact is cody i want you to know also that wendee doesn't deserved to be done like this she is a good person and kindhearted and she took you in and gave you all she could give you and more only to have her heartbroken.
    she is a special friend to me and always will be and i hate to see her hurting this way!!
    so if you can't do nothing no better but to give her back all you have taken from her at least do that its hers not yours.
    wendee keep your chin up your in my thoughts hope everything works out for the best *BIG HUGGERS*

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Just popped by to give you this [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If it is hank....and I have always thought it was...Tell Him I still think he's an asshole.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •